It’s that time of the year again – where authors and writers from all over the world commit to spending the month of November sitting hunched over their computers and laptops working hard to meet their daily word count in the NaNoWriMo challenge.
For the last two years I have tried to complete two books as my part of the challenge, with a word count for the month of 150,000 (5,000 words per day). I managed 132,000 words last year, but sadly dislocated my shoulder with four days to go. This year I am determined to succeed.
But I’m struggling to know which books to write. I am definitely writing Trent’s story from Stockton Wolves. I haven’t decided if that will be the end of that series yet, but I do think Trent has waited long enough. But my choices for the second book…there are so many of them.
So I am asking you to help me decide. Pick which book you’d like me to write as part of the NaNo challenge. It will be released in December. You will note from the list of options below there is nothing from Cloverleah there – I know those guys are favorites, but there is a compilation of short stories (Scenes from Cloverleah) coming out in November which feature Griff and Diablo, Kane and Shawn, Josh and Vadim, and Luke, Tobias and Kurt. The next full story (Nereus, Raff and Teilo) will be out in January. So they are not included in this list.
But the choices for the second book to write in November are:
- Q and Sully (A spin off from Dancing Around the Cop)
2. The first book in the spin off from Bound and Bonded featuring Sebastian in Phillip and Kellans’s new pack.
3. Another Alpha and Omega book – this time with a totally surprising Omega (that’s all I’m prepared to say about that one at this time lol)
4. Bronson’s story (A spin off from The Artist and His Alpha)
5. Flying Free (the second book in the Shifter’s Uprising series)
6. Broz and Van’s story from The Portrain Pack and Coven
7. Something else – a random idea that has no relation to anything else I’ve written before except it will be M/M and paranormal, because that’s the way I roll.
Put your choice in the comments below. The one mentioned the most often wins. And thank you guys, all of you. As much as I love writing, your support makes it so much easier.